Not surprising.
per bottom-line on ESPN.
Not surprising.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
If I was Clemson's AD, I would fire Dabo Swinney now and hir Rich Rod, althought I expect him to land in Pitt. Also don't be surprised if Phil replaces Edsall.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Michigan is denying it's happened...yet.
Hope he stays where he is for several more years.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
Bookmarks